High Quality Bakery Tunnel Furnace For Bread & Biscuit
- Material: Bread,biscuit,cake etc
- Capacity: can be customized
- WhatsApp: +8618537181190
The industrial tunnel oven for bread biscuit is with two heating types: Gas heating and electrical heating. The baking oven is suitable for baking bread, cakes, mooncakes, biscuits, muffins, etc
Bread,biscuit,cake etccan be customizedAny port of China
The industrial tunnel furnance
for bread & biscuit is with two heating types: Gas heating and electrical heating. The baking oven is suitable for baking bread, cakes, mooncakes, biscuits, muffins
etc, amost all baked goods can be grilled in this oven.
Main features of tunnel furnace:
1. It adopts Japanese self-lubricating conveyor chain, which has the advantages of low noise and wear resistance, which can withstand the highest temperature of 700 degrees.
2. The transmission system can select a reasonable baking time and temperature according to the customer's baking requirements.
3. The high-strength structural design, the conveyor belt partitions, and the thickened steel plate special structural sealing design are beneficial to more uniform heat circulation and ensure the baking effect.
4. The conveyor chain is equipped with automatic tensioning devices on both sides of the entrance to adjust the tension of the chain.
5. The unique import and export design can meet the requirements of equipment upgrades and automatic connections in the future.
Hot air circulation system of bakery tunnel furnace
The hot air in the upper part of the furnace is forced to be drawn to the top by a convection windmill. The convection windmill makes the hot air flow through the convection air duct. The hot air is sprayed out through the small holes at the bottom of the pipe to achieve the desired combustion effect.
2. The hot air at the bottom of the furnace is forcibly drawn back by a convection fan. The convection fan makes the hot air circulate through the convection air duct. The hot air is sprayed out through the small holes in the upper part of the pipe to achieve the desired combustion effect.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please feel free to submit this form with any questions or comments. We will answer your message within 24 hours.